Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lovely Amanda

More senior photos...this time they are of the lovely and talented Amanda. She was brilliant in front of the camera knowing just the right time to change her pose and expression. Could it be because she is an aspiring action photographer and knows what to do on both sides of the camera? Quite possibly! Thanks for giving me a chance to photograph you Amanda...I hope you and your mom fall in love with some of these.
Keep me posted on your work in the coming years too! :)

This one is my pick for favorite out of these first few edits-even though I truly like every one of them so far~

(click on images to enlarge)


The color version~


A "smart" look makes this photo~


Up close & personal~


A classy pose~

Dreamy & Angelic~
I'll keep editing and see what else I come up with...