Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Tuesday's Texture Challenge

I told you there'd be something FUN & FREE! How about a texture challenge for the next few Tuesdays? I went a little nutty with photographing textures the other day and thought
I'd give some away.

Here's the idea...feel free to download my textures and use them as you please. View my quick example of how I used my texture and create your own photograph or photographs using my FREE textures. Use one texture or both textures-your choice. Then email me your image & name and I'll post it the following Tuesday for everybody to see.

This way we can all get ideas on how many different ways we can use textures. Use it for backgrounds, overlays, borders-you name it! It's FREE! Also, feel free to share your own textures. Comment below or email me a link back to your blog
where the images will be.

All I ask is that you share what you create with the textures either by linking back to
me when you use them! And share my post with your photo buddies-the more participants the more free textures go up.

(Click Photos to Enlarge & Click Texture to Download Full Image)

Sample & Texture #1


Sample & Texture #2


I can't wait to see what you come up with-Happy Texturing!

1 comment:

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

Very cool Heather. I'll have to try to remember to download them when i get home from work. :)