Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tuesday's Texture Challenge (Part 4)

Mix and match the following three FREE textures to create new and
creative overlays for your own work.

Here are the two samples I came up with this week. The first has one texture overlay applied and the other has two textured overlays applied on it. The model is Tess, a senior from a recent shoot. See more of her photos here and here. Find more of my free textures from past weeks. using my "Quick Search Labels" link titled "Free Photography Textures".
Not sure how to add textured overlays to your photos? Click here for a simple step by step.
Now-Go texture something!

Also, how many of you out there would like me to continue with Tuesday Textures?
Let me know if you're getting use out of these or not. Thanks!

Download these FREE texture overlays at full resolution now. Click and Save!
Link back to me if you happen to use one.

10 comments:

Michael Palmer said...

great shots and I think its great that your sharing these.

Enigma3 said...

Those textures are great! Here is a challenge for you since you are so good at it - I need a "Quentin Tarantino" Film look. Can you help?

Heather said...

hmm...I know his stuff, but what specifically are you thinking? There is quite a range!

Enigma3 said...

You know...The old film lines with specs of dirt and dust.

Heather said...

gotcha...we'll see what I come up with.

Nice challenge! :)

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

The hair blowing shot is awesome! i love textures..thanks for these!

I think i have a quentin tarantino-ish-looking one...that is B&Wish and has specs of dirt and i have to see if it has lines...

maybe I can share with Heather and I can be her guest texture-er-sharer for next week! LOL!

Heather said...

that sounds like a great idea Jen!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I love love love this blog. There is so much info here - and really really great work.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the "texture" and link to the tutorial on how to use it. Learning how to use this just might have to be my next project. I'm a little slow with PS, but enjoy learning never the less!

A PhotoForum friend....Sue

Anonymous said...

the first pick is so good. I am staring.