Saturday, March 15, 2008

Nature Finale! (Maybe)


Whew! Are you as tired as I am? It's been a journey this week...I haven't shot this much of one thing-ever! I'm finding I kind of like it...

I think we all should take a fresh look at the things around us and appreciate the wonders they are...including the wonders we are!

I would go into detail on each of these, but I'm on my way to Vegas for the annual wedding & portrait convention. I hope to be able to share with you all the great things I learn while I'm there...and put them into practice in the coming months.

Beauty is all around us...in nature, animals and people...all you have to do is be open to finding it!

Enjoy your week! :)









































































1 comment:

Jennifer Rinaldi said...

Heather, the tree ones are magical!
love the various effects you applied to them!!!

Have fun at the convention. I can't wait to hear all about it! Wish I was going!