Friday, May 30, 2008

Rosey Mornings


Just thought I'd post this sweet rose to remind us all to savor our mornings and keep them rosey and cheerful. Sad news came last night; my sweet and smiley Aunt Tina passed away a little after 8pm. She was ill for the past few months and rather weak for several years in a row now. That never stopped her from sharing an encouraging story, lending an ear, helping out those around her or having family get togethers on her enormous property. I remember years and years full of parties, Thanksgiving dinners, baby showers and just for fun BBQ's at her home. We would all play hours of vollyball, cards or horseshoes together. Tina would usually be cooking for everybody or in deep conversation with others at her custom giant banquet table.

I will always remember her sweetness, soothing voice, easy tempermant, love for children, bright blonde hair and famous cheesy potatoe casserole (1 with onions and w/o to please everybody). That was her way. She was one of the most pleasant people I've ever met. Her kindness and loving spirit will be greatly missed.

My heart goes out to all those who loved her as I did.

2 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Rinaldi said...

Heather...I'm so sorry about your loss. The rose is a perfect tribute photo to her.