Thursday, May 29, 2008

A Style Queen Extraordinaire

I'm Posting THIS Blog Because #1 I Found It & Love It and #2 Because I Believe Every Girl Could Use a Little More Style In Her Life.
(I'll find something for you boy readers later)!
Better yet...take a look and keep your style meter updated so you can get in a really
sweet spot with the lady love in your life.

Have yourself a looky loo. You're going to love, love, love the stream of inspiration and color her blog exudes. Don't stop there though...Jen Ramos is a powerhouse and has her own company MADE BY GIRL. Check it out! Do a little shopping & bookmark it because like I said you're going to LOVE her stylish & colorful creations.
This poster is what I am falling for at the moment, only it wouldn't fit in anywhere in my house. Darn, Darn, Darn.

GO GET INSPIRED ALREADY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the bright cards on her website.

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

hey thanks a bunch for this : )))

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com