Friday, May 16, 2008

May & June Portrait Specials!

This month is almost over...and I thought why not run some portrait specials for my blog buddies who read & support me everyday!

"Prom Dress" Photo Shoot-I know prom just passed for both the local highschools in my neighborhood. Why only get to wear your dress once? Book a photo session with me for May or June to give that dress the attention it deserves! Do you know a senior who just went to prom? No idea what to get them for a graduation gift...give her the gift of a "Prom Dress" Photo Session! She will cherish it forever!

or

"Thinking of Dad" Photo Shoot-Don't know what to get dad this year for Father's Day on June 15th...why not a photo gift of his kids? This works for grandpa's too! There are countless options for unique and personal gifts...t-shirts, mugs, playing cards and even brag books just for the special Dad in your life. Don't wait on this one...we need time to do the shoot and get your order back so you can give dad a Father's Day gift to remember!

  • These offers are good for the month of May or June 2008 only. Contact me for availability.
  • Receive a "Prom Dress" Portrait Session or a "Thinking of Dad" Portrait Session at the special session price (contact me for the special price).
  • These shoots must take place in Murrieta or Temecula, Ca at one location of your choice (or mine-if you need help picking the perfect spot).
  • If you would like a "Prom Dress" or "Thinking of Dad" Portrait Session and are outside the Murrieta/Temecula area, please know I'd be happy to come to you, but will have to add a travel fee for doing so.
  • "Prom Dress" Photos will be taken wearing Prom Dresses only...no wardrobe change for this session!
  • "Thinking of Dad" Sessions can include up to 4 children and their mom (if desired) for no extra charge. If there are more than 4 little ones there will be a small additional fee.
  • The Extra Special Part-1 free 8x10, 4 free wallets & 1 free 5x7 of your choice (same image will be used for all free prints & the finish will be Luster) will be given as my gift to you for taking advantage of these specials.
Please send a link to my blog to your own friends and family who may be interested in one of these two specials. I don't want anybody to miss out!

Contact me at hmccullah@gmail.com for session & portrait/gift pricing if you're interested in either of my May or June Specials!